Healthy skin speaks for oneself! Skin that glows shows how healthy your body is from the inside, it goes to show how hygienic one is, what you eat is a balanced diet, and what you think is positive. So a glowing skin always gives positive vibes to others, leaving a lasting impression on them.
Skin needs extra care, especially in winters as it needs extra moisture. One things clear, you need to have lots and lots of water to flush out all the impurities from your body. As I said earlier, we need to have good diet for good skin, diet that limits oils, starchy foods, and spices.
You can also apply different masks to enhance your skin by exfoliating it and moisturizing it with various face masks. I’m going to share some very simple and readily available home remedies for a perfect glowing skin.
- Honey, Lemon, and Salt Mask: We all know that salt gets absorbed from our skin, so it’s a good exfoliator in any mask. Take 1tbsp of honey, add ¼ tsp of salt and cut a lemon in half and squeeze one half of the lemon into your mask and apply it to your face and hands for a total spa treatment at home. Wash it after 20 minutes and you’ll get silky soft skin.
- Lemon and Olive Oil: Cut a lemon in half, apply olive to it and rub it on your face, it may itch a little but it’s excellent for removing scars and marks.
- Almond and Honey Mask: Add crushed almonds in honey and apply it to your face, move your hands softly in circular movements. It tends to exfoliate your skin while honey replenishes your skin leaving it soft.
- Yogurt, Turmeric, Lemon: Take one tbsp of yogurt, add a pinch of turmeric powder and half a lemon and apply it to your face.
- Scalding of milk: You won’t imagine but milk that is not boiled yet, leaves a thick scalding around the pot, its thick and creamy. Try to remove it with a spoon gently and apply it to your face for an extra glow. It totally acts for whitening of skin.