The minaudier is a timeless style that is back in fashion for 2014. This type of bag can match any look and will be one of the hottest styles for 2014. Mosaicology by dolce and gabbana was a line that was showcased recently in Milan.
It was beautifully out done by the designers and techniques like batik, and fabric printing with sequins and reim stones are also observable on these clutches. These clutches not only give a classic medieval look but can be carried out with all sorts of formal wear. The tones are warm yet vibrant. Royal colours like ruby reds, velvet black, emerald greens, and sapphire blues are used on a ocher tone, not to forget the beautiful ivory white, that bedazzles the clutch making it look like it was gilded.
In the past seasons the bag fashion went from oversized bags to the medium sized and finally to the small size bags. Now it seems that the fashion is turning again to large clutches that offer more room for women in their handbags.
Latest fashion trends for bags!
- The latest fashion trends for bags, need you to get rid of structured clutches and return to soft clutches and ultra-soft clutches.
- The classic white handbags are making a return for 2014. Many of the outfit prints and their mixed colors will be matched with white handbags.
- The trend of the classic satchels will continue in 2014.
- The fashion shows presented single and double handle satchels and some of them have detachable shoulder straps.
- Trendy printed handbags that match the fabrics of the outfits.
- The soft tote will be one of the most popular handbags in 2014.
- The new trends for spring and summer are highlighting pale colors, from blush to ivory.
- The fall and winter bags will feature shades like gray, beige, black, burgundy, dark green, and strong colors such as yellow mustard, tangerine, or red.