Regular oiling and conditioning helps your hair to achieve a better texture and help them grow a little faster than your usual hair growth routine. But we need to supplement minerals and oils from our diet as well for better faster results. Here are some really rich foods that you need to add to your meals either in salads or in proper meals if you really want to grow your hair faster.
1) Salmon: Salmon fish is rich in Vitamin D and proteins, and it contains omega-3 fatty acids that keep helps in hair replenishing and it’s growth.
2) Yellow Peppers: Yellow bell peppers have five times more Vitamin C than oranges. Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant that will help your hair grow by strengthening your hair shafts and follicles.
3) Eggs: Eggs are not only meant to be applied to your scalp and hair but it is rich in omega-3s, and also contains biotin. The yolk part is more effective for your hair then than the white part.
4) Sunflower seeds: Rich in Vitamin E and is not only great for your hair but also for your skin, it enhances your blood flow to your scalp and promote hair growth.
5) Oysters: Have zinc, lots of zinc if you have been having troubles with hair loss.
6) Almonds: Almonds are high in biotin, helping you in hair growth. Add almonds to your diet either in snacks or in a salad.
7) Avocado: I recently saw avocado at Green Valley and it was quiet fresh too, they have high concentration of fatty acids. Avocado is great for replenishing the damage hair and skin as it has the quality of stimulating collagen and elastin production in our body.
So now you know what you need to add to your daily diet for shiny, healthy locks. Enjoy these rich foods and see amazing results in just a few weeks and you’ll thank me for putting this up front!