Chandelier earrings are the in thing this season; you can find them on ramp, streets, and weddings. Here are some earrings that that will give you an idea where and with what these earrings can be paired with.
1) Totally formal, beautiful pearl drops on the bottom, just add softness and would look lovely with a silk formal dress.
2) Formal yet can be worn with a casual dress that is with a plain casual dress not a highly embellished formal or a printed casual, just simple plain one tone dress, so that these earrings stand out more.
3) Emerald green chandelier earrings would go real nice with casual dress in cool tones like aqua, blue, sea green, purple, etc.
4) Wear low tone dress that’s not loud so that these earrings stand out more.
5) These beauties give you the Indian touch; pair them with a nice oriental print.
6) Pretty elegant earrings, inspired from cherry tree flowers would look lovely with pastel or floral print dress.
7) Aquamarine beautiful earrings would look lovely with any jade top and it also has a gradation of colors in it.
8) Really Elegant and so very formal earrings.
9) These would look lovely with a white top.
10) Geometrical inspired design would look nice on any oriental kurta or print.
11) Formal earrings that would go with anything formal. Would look really nice if worn at a wedding.
12) Monotone earring that would look nice with a casual dress or top.